Ankit Bhuria, a BBA (G) student from Maharaja Surajmal Institute, GGSIP University, who has always believed in action rather than words. He has completed 2 months internship at Byju’s, achieved his goals and established himself as a doer.
Here, Ankit is sharing his experience being a Marketing Intern at Byju’s, The Learning App. His apprenticeship will certainly propel him ahead of the curve.
Go ahead and know what his story has to offer to aspiring youth so that you can easily find a path of self-growth. Young Influxers go ahead and upgrade yourself!!!
What was the location?
How did you come to know about the internship?
Is there any stipend?
What were your responsibilities as a fellow?
Selected in the final batch of interns selected to work with BYJUS’S in its biggest inter-school quiz competition program, the Discovery School Super League Powered by BYJUS’S.
- Singlehandedly executed 35+ exams for Round 1 of Discovery School Super League.
- Maintaining and updating the data using MS-Excel and Leadsquare.
- Managing logistics
How much time did you contribute on a daily basis?
Share your proudest achievements and how were you able to realise them.
- Completed a 2months target in 3weeks.
- Successfully onboarded 350+ schools with a team of 9 representatives under the supervision of the Area Manager within a span of 20 days
- Singlehandedly executed 35+ exams for Round 1 of Discovery School Super League which was one of the highest
- Made life long connections with the marketing managers and operations associates.
- Earned incentives for excellent performance
What are the top learnings, skills and values that you acquired here?
- Lead Generation
- Public Relations
- Brand promotions
What is your advice to those, who are aspiring the same or a similar internship?
If you are interested in challenges go for it.
- You will be grilled and there will be stressful days but you will come out strong.
- You will learn how to work in a team.
- You will get insights into how an ed-tech company functions.
- You will learn how to deal with treacherous conditions.
- You will learn people skills You will learn how to be professional.
- You will gain insights into the K-12 industry.
How can we (Friends, Family, YI Fraternity) encourage young students such as yourself to involve themselves in different opportunities?
Having practical experience always helps.
We at Young Influx would take this opportunity to thank Ankit for taking a leap of faith and sharing his impeccable story. We are humbled and grateful, your efforts mean a lot for the youth seeking growth and development.
And hello, dear readers, we welcome you to explore the platform with an open mind. Help yourself gain the most out of the experiences and opportunities listed here.
And before you bid us adieu, we would like you to know that you can read more such student stories here.
This Post Has One Comment
Great, your dedication towards internship inspire alot.